Projects Administrator required
IITPSA is seeking the services of a Projects Administrator, with one to two years relevant project administration experience, to fill a new position at the IITPSA National Office in Midrand.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Projects Administrator
Direct Supervisor: Head of Operations
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Reporting to the Head of Operations the Projects Administrator will coordinate project activities, including simple tasks and larger plans. The Projects Administrator will manage schedules, arrange assignments and communicate progress to all team members, many of whom may be volunteers.
- Basic, relevant qualification or certification
- Previous projects administration experience with involvement in a number of projects (at least 1 to 2 years)
- Good people management and inter-personal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Good planning and time management skills
- Punctuality and professionalism
- Organised and detail oriented
- Able to be assertive, when required
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Project management
- Supervisory skills
- Ability to understand and speak local South African languages
- Comfortable liaising with Board Members and other senior stakeholders
The Projects Administrator will prepare action plans, analyse risks and opportunities and gather and galvanise the necessary resources. The Projects administrator will ensure the Institute’s projects meet quality standards and are completed on time and within budget.
The responsibilities of the Project Administrator include:
- Placing calls
- Tracking budgets and expenditure
- Coordinating meetings
- Taking project meeting minutes
- Organising venues
- Planning projects
- Updating the project calendar
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Performing administrative duties
- Tracking projects
- Recommending changes
- Following instructions
- Keeping up to date on compliance regulations
- Resolving issues related to the project
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Operations or the CEO
Business Hours: 08h00 to 16h30 (Mon – Thurs) and 08h00 to 15h30 (Fri)
To Apply: Submit your application motivation, detailed CV and certified copies of qualifications / certifications to: email@example.com by no later than close of business on Friday 07 December 2018.
Preference will be given to SA citizens.
Applicants who do not receive a response within two weeks of submission should consider their application to be unsuccessful.
January 31, 2019 @ 17:30 - 19:00