SYSTEMS iO is looking to add a Business Analyst to their growing team in South Africa.
- Conduct workshops with the business to elicit and document business requirements and priorities.
- Analyse business requirements and translate into high quality artefacts such as; user stories, wireframes, data flows, process maps, business requirements documents, presentations, and options papers.
- Use design thinking, or similar approaches to:-
- Define needs, designs, problems and insights.
- Ideate by challenging common assumptions and creating innovative solutions
- Prototype to test and validate solutions
- Analyse and document “as is” business processes. Evaluate the current state of business process to identify opportunities for improving the process. Model the optimized “to be” future stated business processes.
The following qualifications are preferred but not essential:
- Degree Level or above in Science, Maths, Computing, Engineering or related subject.
- LM1, LM2 CII.
- Business Analysis Certification and/or Business Analysis Diploma
- ITIL V2/V3
Knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of 18 months Business Analysis experience
- Good knowledge of the Insurance Sector (or financial services), both in terms of business processes and functions.
- Good understanding of the SDLC, and familiarity with Agile delivery methods including Azure DevOps or JIRA
- Experience of full project life cycle, from initiation into business as business as usual.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, LucidChart and Visio or other process mapping software
- Experience in working with relational databases and writing SQL to interrogate and analyse data.
- Strong interest in technology.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Creative and innovative.
- Able to gather business requirements and produce documentation to a high standard.
Link to the website: https://systemsio.com/careers/