The Institute actively fosters Special Interest Groups, or SIGs, in which members with like interests band together to network, to learn, and to teach.
Each SIG is dedicated to furthering the goals of the Institute in its own sphere of interest. It is the SIG volunteers that organise workshops and seminars that bring the Institute to you.
Special Interest Groups:
- Data Storage, Digital Forensics and Data Recovery SIG
- Enterprise Architecture SIG
- Special Interest Group in Software Testing [SIGiST]
- Special Interest Group in AI and Robotics [SIGAIR]
- Innovation Special Interest Group [InnovationSIG]
- Special Interest Group in Cyber Security [SIGCyber]
- Blockchain Special Interest Group
Contact the IITPSA National Office if you would like further information about SIGs or would like to initiate a SIG.
T: +27 11 315 1319 or +27 87 655 1679 – E: email@example.com