IITPSA honours top Eastern Cape IT Achievers
The Institute of Information Technology Professionals South Africa (IITPSA) Eastern Cape Chapter has recognised the Eastern Cape province’s leading IT achievers at its annual gala dinner and awards held in Port Elizabeth last month.
With a strong focus on IT educators and students, as well as industry leaders, the awards named Jean Greyling, Associate Professor in the Department of Computing Sciences at the Nelson Mandela University, as the EC IITPSA 2019 IT Personality of the Year.
Did you know that the professional designation of the Institute – PMIITPSA (Professional Member of IITPSA) is registered by SAQA on the National Qualifications Framework? Did you know that all Professional Members commit to an ongoing programme of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) for the rest of their professional careers?
Did you know that, if you are an IITPSA Full Member in good standing with:
Two or more years continuous IITPSA membership
A three-year ICT related degree (or equivalent)
More than Eight year’s relevant ICT experience
You may meet the requirements to be awarded the grade and designation of Professional Member?
Wednesday 31 July 2019: Save the date: IITPSA National Annual General Meeting at 17h00 for 17h30 in Johannesburg. Venue TBC.
- Behaving in a professional manner and abiding by the codes of conduct and practice of the Institute.
- Continuing to develop oneself through the life-long learning (LLL) and continuing professional development (CPD) programmes.
- Participating in the affairs of the Institute and contributing to the growth and sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Helping to mentor and guide young people either entering, or already in the profession.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Call for Nomination of Members to serve as Non-Executive Directors on the Board of IITPSA NPC (1958/001036/08)
June 11th, 2019
The next Annual General Meeting of IITPSA NPC (Institute of Information Technolo[...]
May 17th, 2019
A team of final year BCom Informatics students at the University of Pretoria has won a Wom[...]
- Talent and workplaces: a virtuous cycle June 11, 2019Chris Buchanan, Director Client Solutions, Dell South Africa. What does it take to keep good people?...
- Saving cloud from the jaws of complexity June 10, 2019Doug Woolley, GM of Dell Technologies South Africa. Ten years ago, business technologies had saturat...