IITPSA KZN Chapter Event – Professionalism,
Professional Membership and CPD
March 30 @ 12:00 – 15:00
The first of these will be held in KZN.
These workshops will focus on:
- Professionalism in ICTs,
- Ethics and ethical behaviour
- The requirements and benefits of professional membership of IITPSA
- Continuous professional development (CPD) – what is it, and why should we do it? The IITPSA CPD Policy will be discussed with a view to having a common understanding of CPD in the IITPSA context.
New Eastern Cape Chapter Committee 2017-18
It gives IITPSA great pleasure to introduce to you our new 2017/2018 Chapter committee.
Andre Calitz (Outgoing Chairman), Dev Joubert (Chairman), Prof Lynn Futcher (Vice-Chair), Gladys Majawa, Dr Lester Cowley, Harry Paleochoritis, Jaco Maass and Dr Kayode Ayankoya.
Did you know that the professional designation of the Institute – PMIITPSA (Professional Member of IITPSA) is registered by SAQA on the National Qualifications Framework? Did you know that all Professional Members commit to an ongoing programme of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) for the rest of their professional careers?
Did you know that, if you are an IITPSA Full Member in good standing with:
* 2 or more years continuous IITPSA membership | * A three-year ICT related degree (or equivalent) |* 8.3 or more year’s relevant ICT experience
You may meet the requirements to be awarded the grade and designation of Professional Member?
March 30, 2017: IITPSA KZN Chapter Event – Professionalism, Professional Membership and CPD – Read more…
March 28, 2017: Eastern Cape Chapter of IITPSA 2017 Monthly Talk. Read more…
April 6, 2017: Western Cape Chapter presents SharePoint Governance. Read more…
May 16 – 17, 2017: ITWeb Security Summit 2017 – Read more…
- Behaving in a professional manner and abiding by the codes of conduct and practice of the Institute.
- Continuing to develop oneself through the life-long learning (LLL) and continuing professional development (CPD) programmes.
- Participating in the affairs of the Institute and contributing to the growth and sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Helping to mentor and guide young people either entering, or already in the profession.
March 28 @ 17:00 - 18:00
March 30 @ 12:00 - 15:00