Join us in celebrating the ICT industry’s top achievers: Confirm your attendance at this exclusive business breakfast today!
Date: Thursday 24 November 2016 | Venue: Montecasino Ballroom, Fourways | Time: 07h00 – 11h00
The South African IT industry is packed with powerful talent, and the annual Institute of Information Technology Professionals South Africa (IITPSA) President’s Awards 2016 celebrates the best and the most inspirational each year. These awards are the most prestigious and sought-after in the country and are part of the IITPSA’s commitment to leaving a legacy of excellence in the South African IT sector. Read more…
Did you know …?
Did you know that IITPSA is a South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) recognised professional body for ICT Practitioners in South Africa?
Did you know that the professional designation of the Institute – PMIITPSA (Professional Member of IITPSA) is registered by SAQA on the National Qualifications Framework? Did you know that all Professional Members commit to an ongoing programme of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) for the rest of their professional careers?
Did you know that, if you are an IITPSA Full Member in good standing with:
* 2 or more years continuous IITPSA membership | * A three-year ICT related degree (or equivalent) |* 8.3 or more year’s relevant ICT experience
You may meet the requirements to be awarded the grade and designation of Professional Member?–
Please note the following important Dates:
September 22, 2016: Western Cape Chapter presents – Cloud computing – Read more…
October 6, 2016: The Official Launch of InnovationSIG | Topic: Building Information Modelling (BIM) – Read more…
November 24, 2016: IITPSA President’s Awards 2016 Exclusive Business Breakfast – Read more…
Being associated with a SAQA recognised Professional Body that has the interests of the ICT profession at heart is the primary benefit of being a member of the IITPSA. Using the post-nominals “AMIITPSA” and “MIITPSA”, or the registered professional designation “PMIITPSA” after your name tells everyone that you are serious about your profession and your career. Members have access to various ”in-service” benefits such as discounted entry to ICT related conferences, workshops and seminars, as well as benefiting from a number of product discounts and the monthly e-Newsletter. Reciprocal membership agreements with like-minded professional bodies in other countries also offer significant cost-savings to our members.
- Behaving in a professional manner and abiding by the codes of conduct and practice of the Institute.
- Continuing to develop oneself through the life-long learning (LLL) and continuing professional development (CPD) programmes.
- Participating in the affairs of the Institute and contributing to the growth and sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Helping to mentor and guide young people either entering, or already in the profession.
October 6 @ 17:30 - 19:30
November 24 @ 07:00 - 11:00
Latest Member News
September 14th, 2016
- The global ICT professional association, International Federation for Information Processing (IFI[...]