Top CIO, IT Personality for 2018 named at IITPSA President’s Awards 2018
Etion’s Teddy Daka and Absa’s Jacques Barkhuizen have been named SA’s IT Personality and Visionary CIO of the Year at the SA IT industry’s top annual awards. Read more…
Did you know that the professional designation of the Institute – PMIITPSA (Professional Member of IITPSA) is registered by SAQA on the National Qualifications Framework? Did you know that all Professional Members commit to an ongoing programme of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) for the rest of their professional careers?
Did you know that, if you are an IITPSA Full Member in good standing with:
Two or more years continuous IITPSA membership
A three-year ICT related degree (or equivalent)
More than Eight year’s relevant ICT experience
You may meet the requirements to be awarded the grade and designation of Professional Member?
Friday 21 December 2018: The IITPSA National Office in Midrand will close at 14h30 for the Year-End break and will re-open at 08h00 on Thursday 03 January 2019.
Projects Administrator Required
IITPSA is seeking the services of a Projects Administrator, with one to two years relevant project administration experience, to fill a new position at the IITPSA National Office in Midrand.. Read more..
- Behaving in a professional manner and abiding by the codes of conduct and practice of the Institute.
- Continuing to develop oneself through the life-long learning (LLL) and continuing professional development (CPD) programmes.
- Participating in the affairs of the Institute and contributing to the growth and sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Helping to mentor and guide young people either entering, or already in the profession.
January 31 @ 17:30 - 19:00
November 30th, 2018
Etion’s Teddy Daka and Absa’s Jacques Barkhuizen have been named SA’s IT Personality and V[...]
- Challenging the IT GRC status quo January 15, 2019Graham Blain, head: IT Governance, Risk and Compliance at Standard Bank. The practices of IT governa...
- What should the CIO be bringing to the table this year? January 15, 2019Mark Raskino, Gartner. Is this year going to be business as usual for the CIO - managing costs in th...