COVID-19 Corona Virus South African Resource Portal
The IITPSA National Office has moved!
The Institute has now officially moved to a new office location to accommodate our growth and changing business conditions. Our new address is Unit 4, Probuild Commercial Park, 347 James Crescent, Midrand. The new offices will allow us to offer additional products and services as we move forward and beyond the current worldwide crisis.
While current safety concerns mean that we cannot yet welcome applicants and members to our new premises, we look forward to the time, after the COVID-19 crisis, when all lockdown restrictions are lifted and we emerge as a stronger, more vibrant and more engaging organisation. In the interim, all communications and membership services will continue to be carried out digitally, and all documents will be couriered to members.
Did you know that the professional designation of the Institute – PMIITPSA (Professional Member of IITPSA) is registered by SAQA on the National Qualifications Framework? Did you know that all Professional Members commit to an ongoing programme of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) for the rest of their professional careers?
Did you know that, if you are an IITPSA Full Member in good standing with:
Two or more years continuous IITPSA membership
A three-year ICT related degree (or equivalent)
More than Eight year’s relevant ICT experience
You may meet the requirements to be awarded the grade and designation of Professional Member?
IMPORTANT NOTICE – IITPSA: We will be operating virtually during lockdown
IITPSA will continue to work in the interests of its members primarily as a virtual organisation. Our staff are equipped to work from home and will carry out such tasks as are feasible in this mode. Applicants and members are requested not to visit the IITPSA offices at this time, as we will accept and distribute documents only via registered couriers. Please note that a digital badge (PrivySeal) is available to all registered IITPSA members in good standing which will electronically confirm their membership status with IITPSA.
All our email addresses remain in use, and we have set up a new contact number 087 655 1679 that will enable you to be connected to the appropriate staff member, during normal working hours. You can also find this and other information on our website (www.iitpsa.org.za), together with the latest news of our virtual events.
- Behaving in a professional manner and abiding by the codes of conduct and practice of the Institute.
- Continuing to develop oneself through the life-long learning (LLL) and continuing professional development (CPD) programmes.
- Participating in the affairs of the Institute and contributing to the growth and sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Helping to mentor and guide young people either entering, or already in the profession.
July 29 @ 18:00 - 19:00
2020 Call for Nomination of Members to serve as Non-Executive Directors on the Board of IITPSA NPC (1958/001036/08)
June 18th, 2020
The next Annual General Meeting of IITPSA NPC (Institute of Information Technolo[...]
June 17th, 2020
Introducing IFIP Technical Committee (TC12) Artificial Intelligence By Professor Elize[...]
- FASTA, Mastercard introduce virtual credit card July 10, 2020The new virtual Mastercard credit card enables consumers to make contactless payments online and instore globally.
- Joker variant uses old trick to hit Google Play July 10, 2020The spyware keeps worming its way into Google’s official application market, says Check Point.