IITPSA endorses 14th Annual ITWeb Security Summit
The Institute of Information Technology Professionals South Africa (IITPSA) has aligned with the 14th annual ITWeb Security Summit to be staged at the Southern Sun Cape Sun on 23 – 24 May and the Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg, from 27 – 31 May..
The ITWeb Security Summit brings together leading international and local industry experts, analysts and end-users to unpack the latest threats facing African CISOs, CIOs, security specialists and risk officers. The event will demystify emerging cyber security strategies in AI, blockchain, IOT, DevSecOps and more, and explain how to increase an organisation’s cyber resiliency.
Did you know that the professional designation of the Institute – PMIITPSA (Professional Member of IITPSA) is registered by SAQA on the National Qualifications Framework? Did you know that all Professional Members commit to an ongoing programme of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) for the rest of their professional careers?
Did you know that, if you are an IITPSA Full Member in good standing with:
Two or more years continuous IITPSA membership
A three-year ICT related degree (or equivalent)
More than Eight year’s relevant ICT experience
You may meet the requirements to be awarded the grade and designation of Professional Member?
Thursday 18 April 2019: Please note that the IITPSA National Offices will be closing at 15h30 for the Easter Weekend.
- Behaving in a professional manner and abiding by the codes of conduct and practice of the Institute.
- Continuing to develop oneself through the life-long learning (LLL) and continuing professional development (CPD) programmes.
- Participating in the affairs of the Institute and contributing to the growth and sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Helping to mentor and guide young people either entering, or already in the profession.
May 22 @ 17:30 - 19:30
May 22 @ 18:30 - 21:00
May 17th, 2019
A team of final year BCom Informatics students at the University of Pretoria has won a Wom[...]
May 5th, 2019
PRESS RELEASE: ICT – the only sector building solutions to its own skills shortages [...]
- Cisco pledges to train 1m Africans for a future-proof career May 20, 2019David Meads, Cisco's VP for the Middle East & Africa Hot jobs for the future will mostly revolve aro...
- We need machines on our side, says Cisco May 20, 2019Osama Al-Zimbi, Cisco CTO for MEA. The pace of change as businesses try to digitise all their activi...