JCSE and IITPSA launch the 2018 ICT Skills Survey
The JCSE has partnered with the IITPSA to carry out the 9th ICT Skills Survey and we cannot do it without you. We need to gather the latest information from you on how skills are acquired, how skills are practiced and how skills evolve in South Africa’s ICT environment. Read more..
Did you know that the professional designation of the Institute – PMIITPSA (Professional Member of IITPSA) is registered by SAQA on the National Qualifications Framework? Did you know that all Professional Members commit to an ongoing programme of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) for the rest of their professional careers?
Did you know that, if you are an IITPSA Full Member in good standing with:
Two or more years continuous IITPSA membership
A three-year ICT related degree (or equivalent)
More than Eight year’s relevant ICT experience
You may meet the requirements to be awarded the grade and designation of Professional Member?
Tuesday July 24, 2018 – AGM: Please diarise this date for our 2018 Annual General Meeting of Members, which will be held in Johannesburg, at a venue to be confirmed.
- Behaving in a professional manner and abiding by the codes of conduct and practice of the Institute.
- Continuing to develop oneself through the life-long learning (LLL) and continuing professional development (CPD) programmes.
- Participating in the affairs of the Institute and contributing to the growth and sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Helping to mentor and guide young people either entering, or already in the profession.
June 20 @ 07:30 - 12:00
- Tesla CEO alleges employee 'sabotage' June 19, 2018Tesla CEO Elon Musk. Tesla chief executive Elon Musk said yesterday in an e-mail to staff that an un...
- Redstor advocates cloud backup for secure, effective data management June 19, 2018Given the exponential growth of data and increasing threat of sophisticated cyber attacks, there is ...