Top CIO, IT Personality for 2018 named at IITPSA President’s Awards 2018
Etion’s Teddy Daka and Absa’s Jacques Barkhuizen have been named SA’s IT Personality and Visionary CIO of the Year at the SA IT industry’s top annual awards. Read more…
Did you know that the professional designation of the Institute – PMIITPSA (Professional Member of IITPSA) is registered by SAQA on the National Qualifications Framework? Did you know that all Professional Members commit to an ongoing programme of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) for the rest of their professional careers?
Did you know that, if you are an IITPSA Full Member in good standing with:
Two or more years continuous IITPSA membership
A three-year ICT related degree (or equivalent)
More than Eight year’s relevant ICT experience
You may meet the requirements to be awarded the grade and designation of Professional Member?
Thursday 18 April 2019: Please note that the IITPSA National Offices will be closing at 15h30 for the Easter Weekend.
- Behaving in a professional manner and abiding by the codes of conduct and practice of the Institute.
- Continuing to develop oneself through the life-long learning (LLL) and continuing professional development (CPD) programmes.
- Participating in the affairs of the Institute and contributing to the growth and sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Helping to mentor and guide young people either entering, or already in the profession.
April 25 @ 17:45 - 19:30
Technology, Game-Thinking, and Playful Experiences as part of Organisational Innovation and AdaptationMay 15 @ 17:30
April 16th, 2019
PRESS RELEASE: IITPSA announces supporting partnership on ICT Infrastructure 2019 Th[...]
- Threat hunting will be viewed as norm April 18, 2019A threat hunting programme can be effective at locating attackers within an environment and identify...
- Industrial cyber crime reaches 'pandemic proportions' April 18, 2019The IIOT device explosion is a major contributing factor to vulnerabilities in industrial networks. ...