Book your Table at IITPSA’s Annual President’s Awards Dinner
Bookings are now open for the 2018 IITPSA President’s Awards Dinner – 27 November 2018 at The Capital on the Park. Join us and celebrate excellence as we recognises SA’s top ICT performers. Read more…
Did you know that the professional designation of the Institute – PMIITPSA (Professional Member of IITPSA) is registered by SAQA on the National Qualifications Framework? Did you know that all Professional Members commit to an ongoing programme of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) for the rest of their professional careers?
Did you know that, if you are an IITPSA Full Member in good standing with:
Two or more years continuous IITPSA membership
A three-year ICT related degree (or equivalent)
More than Eight year’s relevant ICT experience
You may meet the requirements to be awarded the grade and designation of Professional Member?
A very big thank you to all our speakers and delegates who attended the IITPSA Digital Skills and Women in STEM sessions throughout the day (04 September) in Room 19 at Leaderex 2018.
- Behaving in a professional manner and abiding by the codes of conduct and practice of the Institute.
- Continuing to develop oneself through the life-long learning (LLL) and continuing professional development (CPD) programmes.
- Participating in the affairs of the Institute and contributing to the growth and sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Helping to mentor and guide young people either entering, or already in the profession.
October 23 @ 17:30 - 19:30
- How your ECM platform can help make program management more efficient October 22, 2018Keep everyone on the same page with the automated Reminders feature in OpenText Connected Workspaces. Challenge: Your organisation has many teams,...
- ASAUDIT announces discounted price framework for e-mail security October 22, 2018ASAUDIT, the Association of South African University Directors of Information Technology, announced at its Spring General Meeting that a new...