SABS Standards: Should YOU not be be doing your bit?
If you were living in ancient biblical times, you would have measured the outside of your property according to cubits. Check a Bible Dictionary, and you will find that a cubit could be anything from around 46 to 52 cm. (Do keep this in mind when reading old documents!) How come? This is because this standard measure was based on the length of the forearm (the word “cubit” comes from the Latin which is translated as “elbow.”) Read more…
Did you know …?
Did you know that IITPSA is a South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) recognised professional body for ICT Practitioners in South Africa?
Did you know that the professional designation of the Institute – PMIITPSA (Professional Member of IITPSA) is registered by SAQA on the National Qualifications Framework? Did you know that all Professional Members commit to an ongoing programme of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) for the rest of their professional careers?
Did you know that, if you are an IITPSA Full Member in good standing with:
* 2 or more years continuous IITPSA membership | * A three-year ICT related degree (or equivalent) |* 8.3 or more year’s relevant ICT experience
You may meet the requirements to be awarded the grade and designation of Professional Member?
Please note the following important Dates:
January 26, 2017: IITPSA Western Cape Chapter AGM – Read more…
February 2, 2017: InnovationSIG – Thursday after work – Clean Energy Storage Technology – Read more…
May 16 – 17, 2017: ITWeb Security Summit 2017 – Read more…
- Behaving in a professional manner and abiding by the codes of conduct and practice of the Institute.
- Continuing to develop oneself through the life-long learning (LLL) and continuing professional development (CPD) programmes.
- Participating in the affairs of the Institute and contributing to the growth and sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Helping to mentor and guide young people either entering, or already in the profession.
January 26 @ 17:00 - 19:30
February 2 @ 17:30 - 19:30
March 15 - March 16
Latest Member News
November 24th, 2016
On of our very own professional members, Udo Averweg, PMIITPSA, has written and published a very int[...]